2008年1月30日水曜日

Short post about my writing class

Blogging is interesting for me because it remind me a lot of memories. To write book review is sometimes bothered me, but when I met good English books, I was happy and writing book reviews are also interesting. I am not good at typing, so I often can not type over 100 words. I have to practice more, I think. Typing faster is necessary and important thing.
I also love to reading some comments! My friends gave me nice comments, so reading comments are interesting for me:) Of course I wrote some comments in my friends' posts. Their blogs are so cute and cool;)
In this semester, I applied 'recent comments' and 'Library Thing'. To use 'Library Thing' was little difficult for me because I was in trouble to find books which I have read. But it is really useful, I think, because I can see books in cover's pictures.
I want to continue my blog after this class. To post blog is good study English and practice typing. I want to know about particular expression in blog and e-mail.

0 件のコメント: