2007年6月13日水曜日

○●write about University (essay no.2)●○

Are you enjoying your life? I am spending happy life as a student! Because my friends aive me a lot of happiness and energy. So, I am going to write about my life at Kumamoto Gakuen University.

My favorite class is Introduction to English Linguistics. It is difficult for me, but it is really interesting. This class is taught by the Prof. Hori. The way of teaching him is easy to understand. I could know many things which I have not known. This is the reason I like this class.

In my free time, I usually talking with my friends. I love my friends! They are so funny and have nice joke sense. For example,'Masakano Mana Kana'. It is trifling but it is good for me.They always give me laugh. Without my friends, my life in univerdity is must be bored!!

My favorite time is lunch time. My mum makes lunch for me every morning. I really thanks for my mum, because the lunch tastes good! Eating makes me happy, and of course I like taliking in lunch time with my friends.

Like this, my life at university is good. I want to try not only playing and part-time job but also study hard. I will enjoy rest of my 'DAIGAKU LIFE'.

1 件のコメント:

SaaaE さんのコメント...

I'm glad to know that you enjoy your life at KGU.I like my university life too! When I talk with SHYMY,I cannot help laughing!They are so funny:)
INOCHI.INOKI....hahaha!